I don’t ever marinate. It’s not because I don’t like marinated meat; I just forget. All the time. However, I made a run to Whole Foods for the madre and found myself on the marinated sauce aisle, which is how I came home with Thai-Chile with Ginger Sauce. Now that I have it; I have to use it.Thai-Chile w/ Ginger Stir Fry 1 lb cubed steak Thai-Chile w/ Ginger sauce (can substitute for any Asian marination sauce of your choice) 2 baby bok choy bunch chopped handful of grape tomatoes sliced in half chopped fresh cilantro (to taste) fresh squeezed lime juice
- Marinate the meat in the sauce for at least an hour.
- While meat marinates, prepare vegetables.
- Drain the sauce out of the meat and stir fry until brown.
- Add vegetables and place a lid over the skillet to let the steam cook everything thoroughly.
- Add cilantro and lime, serve stir fry mixture over rice.